In 2018 David Kircos founded Kircos Ventures. KV is an opportunistic early-stage investor in technology startups. Our average check size is $25k. We do not take unsolicited pitches.
IRR Since Inception (Q1 2018 -> Q4 2022): 42.01%
- Halp - Slack-First Ticketing For Modern Support Teams | Seed Round | Acquired by Atlassian
- Trust & Will - Estate Planning Made Easy | Seed Round | Series A | Series B | UBS Strategic
- DemoFlow - Live Sales Workspace for Remote Teams | Pre-Seed | Seed
- TermScout - Automated Review for Commonly-Signed Contracts | Seed Round
- Justpoint - Find the best attorney, fast. | Seed Round
Venture Fund Portfolio:
- The Fund Rockies - Founders funding founders in the Rocky Mountain Region (est. 2020)
- RareBreed Ventures - Invests in exceptional diverse founders outside of large tech ecosystems.
- Kokopelli Capital - Micro-VC investing in the Rocky Mountain Region (20+ active investments)