In January 2018 I founded Polyhedron Ventures. PV is an opportunistic early-stage investor in technology startups. Average check size is $10k. I do not take unsolicited pitches.
Out of undergraduate school, I wanted to learn more about startups and venture capital. At the same time, I was considering going to law school. With an average cost of over $120k, I figured that I could learn way more about exactly what I wanted to learn about simply by writing $10k checks to startups in my network. So that's what I started doing. I invest primarily to learn and network.
- Trust & Will - Estate Planning Made Easy
- Kokopelli Capital - Micro-VC investing in the Rocky Mountain Region (20+ active investments)
- Halp - Slack-First Ticketing For Modern Support Teams
- MySwimPro - Custom swim workouts, training plans, and coaching
- HotelsByDay - Flexible Stays: Experience a great hotel by day without paying for the night
- Maglev Motors (20% IRR)